October 2015-February 2016
Youth Seminars (YS) “Understanding EU policies towards Moldova” were held in several geographic areas of the Republic of Moldova, namely:
1. Youth Seminar 1 took place on the 15th of October 2015. It was held in the premises of “Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu” Cahul State University. The Seminar brought together 63 participants (including 3 non-local contributors).
2. Youth Seminar 2 took place on the 16th of November 2015. It was held in the premises of “Alecu Russo” Balti State University. The Seminar brought together 68 participants (including 3 non-local contributors).
3. Youth Seminar 3 took place on the 28th of January 2016. It was held in the premises of Comrat State University. The Seminar brought together 53 participants (including 3 non-local contributors).
4. Youth Seminar 4 took place on the 2nd of February 2016. It was held in the premises of Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova for students from “Taras Shevchenko” Transnistria State University. The Seminar brought together 60 participants (no non-local contributors were present).
Target groups of the Youth Seminar:
1. Bachelor or Master studies;
2. Young university lecturers and researchers;
3. Interested administrative staff;
4. Civil servants from local, regional administrations who primarily work with EU law/Policy;
5. Leaders of NGOs (lawyers, economists, social scientists and others in the employment of non governmental organisations).
Objectives of the Youth Seminars were:
1) To foster and strengthen understanding and awareness of university students from rural areas on EU-Moldova Association Agreement, with emphasis on European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) and Eastern Partnership (EaP);
2) To inform and raise awareness of representatives of the youth non-governmental organizations on regional and local levels on the importance of the ENP for the development of the country and to promote their engagement in the Policy dialogue in their local communities.
Working languages of the Youth Seminars were Romanian and Russian.
Crearea Uniunii Europene ro
Politici de Unificare Europeana ro
Politica de Buna Vecinatate si Perspectivele Integrarii RM in UE ro
Regionalism as a Source of Development within the European Union en
“Understanding EU policies towards Moldova”
DODU- GUGEA Larisa
Zona de Liber Schimb Aprofondat și Cuprinzător (DCFTA) ro