The overall objective is to contribute to EU policies towards Moldova by deepening the process of Europeanization of Moldova through accelerating political association and gradual economic integration.
EMA proposal is referring at a sum of actions, orientated to the tertiary education level in the field of European Studies by beginning from the potential contribution of the European Studies in the sustain of transformative processes which define the EU neighbours countries, in general, and Moldova, in particular, in the education field, the one of civil society, of public and private business environment, etc.
1. University students;
2. Academic staff of the universities;
3. Representatives of youth organisations;
4. Members of the administration and organs of local and regional self-government communities;
5. Young researchers;
6. Representatives of NGOs;
7. Professional groups;
8. Legal practitioners;
9. Experts for specific topics in the Project agenda;
10. Members of governmental bodies related to European integration of Moldova;
12. The wider public.
ASER – Association for Ethnic and Regional Studies of the Republic of Moldova
Phone: +373 22 402834
Mob: +373 (6) 0608804;
President of ASER
Full title: Fostering a deeper Europeanization of Moldova
Project Start: 1 September 2014
Duration: 18 Months
Beneficiary: Association for Ethnic and Regional Studies of the Republic of Moldova (ASER)